UPDATED: August 24, 2010
2. TRADEMARKS. The “RIVERPARK” mark, in word and stylized formats, and all related graphics and logos appearing on our Site are owned by our affiliates. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners. The trademarks, service marks, and trade names appearing on our Site may not be used for any purpose other than your review of Site in accordance with Section 1 above.
3. MODIFICATION. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
4. FEEDBACK. We will treat any feedback or suggestions regarding the Restaurant that you provide to us directly or which you provide to, and we receive from, the Restaurant Operator or any of our service providers, as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with us to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to us, the Restaurant Operator, or any of our service providers any feedback or suggestions regarding the Restaurant that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
5. THIRD PARTY LINKS. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the Restaurant Operator’s or our control. Neither we nor the Restaurant Operator are responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in any third party web site. We provide these links only as a convenience and neither we nor the Restaurant Operator review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to any third party web sites.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT.